Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems are tme most efficient solution for high quality treatment of high volume waters. Most of ions and molecules including salts can be removed form water with RO system. RO system can be used in conjuction with physical, chemical and biological treatment to recovery of domestic and industrial wastewater. Wastewaters recovered by RO process can be used as irrigation water, potable water or process water in industrial facilities. Additionally, waters that has high TDS (total dissolved solid) concentration like well water and sea water can be used as drinking water by using RO systems in treatment process.
• RO systems are the most efficient one in filtration process.
• TDS removal over 90% is provided.
• 100% TSS (total suspended solid) removal is provided.
• Maintenance cost is low.
• They are fully automatic systems.
• Compact systems that are easily installed.